To remove the lock on the job, the following steps need to be taken:
Check that another user has not left the job open accidentally. The same error appears if another user has opened the same job in a Designer or Director client.
Explore the following in Information Server web client (http://<server>:9080):
1. Open Administration tab -> Session Management -> Active Sessions.
2. Select the session with the same 'Session ID' as the message.
3. Disconnect selected session.
Remove using cleanup_abandoned_locks.sh. This occurs if the session is no longer displayed but lock is remaining in the XMETALOCKINFO table in XMETA repository. To perform this:
1. Login to domain layer using either root or Administrator user (for Windows)
2. cd /opt/IBM/InformationServer/ASBServer/bin (C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBServer\bin for Windowss)
3. ./cleanup_abandoned_locks.sh -U <user> -P <password> (cleanup_abandoned_locks.bat -U <user> -P <password> for Windows)
In this case, select a user with Suite Administrator privileges.
Like the Facebook Page & join Group
For WHATSAPP group , drop a msg to 91-88-00-906098