DOWNLOAD the stable version of MongoDB. It will a tar file.
1. Create a folder named 'learn' ( or whatever you want to give )
$ mkdir -p /learn/mongodb /app/dbMongo
# /learn/mongodb = Holds the MongoDB source
2. Extract the Mongo DB zip file in /learn folder
$ tar -xvf MongoDB.tar /learn/mongodb
3. change the permission of folder to user who run the db here- In my case User - atul and Group - atul
$ chown -R atul:atul /learn/mongodb /app/dbMongo
4. Create a configuration file for MongoDB and customize as per your installation (if different) and place the file in /app/ directory. For my installation –
5. Add these line in .bashrc file
# User specific aliases and functions
#Home location for MongoDB
#Mongo DB start command alias
alias SdbMongo='$MONGO_HOME/bin/mongod --config /app/dbMongo.conf'
#Add MongoDB in PATH
6. for Starting MongoDB, simply execute the alias which we have created.
# or execute the below command
$ $MONGO_HOME/bin/mongod --config /app/dbMongo.conf
mongod.pid file holds the process id for mongoDB
mongod.log file hold the log of mongoDB
Like the Facebook Page & join Group
For WHATSAPP group , drop a msg to 91-88-00-906098